Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Skype Has Given Up on Us.

On Sunday I was on Skype Video Call for 27 minutes. The SKYPE VIDEO CALL was dropped by SKYPE exactly 7 times. Then I noticed something, it used to be that after a Skype call they tried to conduct a quick survey, mainly questions about call quality and customer satisfaction. Guess what, they no longer do that. I wonder why, specially that I think I could've provided some valuable customer insight on Sunday. Probably going something like this : U GUYS SUCK & UFIDIOTS R DEAD,U JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET,EMBEDDED CHAT & VCHAT THAT WORKS WILL BURY U.

Anyhow I think I'll try the new Google Video Chat

NB. Don't think that I don't notice the negativity of some of the last posts, believe me, it is not intentional. Please, somebody give me a reason to praise you, your product and your service. I literally beg you. Exceptional services experiences are rarely forgotten. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment