Monday, September 1, 2008

I Love My Car

I do. I love the way it looks, I love the way it drives, I love that it's not an expensive car, I love that it's not a cheap car, I love the looks I get from passersby, I love the way kids smile when they see it, I love when other people driving the same make wave at me( specially the pretty women ), I love the way pretty women know after seeing my car that I'm not overcompensating and I just love my car.

For everybody who's not seen my car, I drive a black Mini Cooper with speed stripes. How did they do it? Pretty much every brand, every company is looking for this kind of customer loyalty, this kind of customer devotion. This is it - the Holy Grail of marketing. People who paid money and have no regrets, people who will not be shy about telling others about not having any regrets. Unbelievable.

In todays marketplace that is usually over-saturated with competition and looking for an easy way out with plain stupid advertising it is hard to imagine that a brand can accomplish this. Does that mean that everybody should quit? I beg you, please don't.

Just think about it, you don't have to make the best product or the cheapest product. All you should shoot for is making a product that your customer cares about and maybe , just maybe they will call it Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment