Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Name is Bond, James Bond and I wear Baltman



What's going on here? When most brands in a whole wide world are directing their ad and marketing campaigns towards sensibility right now, Baltman is taking the opposite approach, by telling us that if we wear their suits we are not only gonna look good, but also gonna get laid. A lot. Beautiful women, even better, beautiful women in pairs and blindfolded, will become our sex-slaves.



All this because I'll be wearing Baltman clothes? Well it better happen. I'm taking your word for it and buying it. Plus I will complain if it does not happen. Complain a lot.



I'm as kinky as the next guy, willing to roll with the best of them, but the last picture gives me the creeps. Once again Baltman you better deliver on your promise.

2 comments:

  1. Two reasons why this is a good idea:

    1)Doing things differently means you can get the market no one else is after.

    2)"Getting laid" is an excellent motivator.

    PS. I find the second pic creepier - the blond girl looks kinda dead. Maybe their after weirdos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - getting laid is an excellent motivator for guys, but still wondering about the success rate of this campaign, time will tell

    ReplyDelete