Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rimigratsioon

Dear Rimi,

I respectfully ask you to cease all advertising efforts present and future. See, I still haven't recovered from " tudish piip ". Your explanation that these are sounds - "tudish" being the thump that merchandise makes when it hits the moving belt at the cashiers and "piip" when it gets UPC scanned... I just couldn't wrap my mind around that. Every time I tried, I was getting a feeling like I'm having an embolism, so eventually I stopped. And now this.

Rimigratsioon. What the hell do you mean by that? Yes, yes I get it - play on words. The first one is obvious- RIMI and then what? Migration? Immigration? Something else?
And if it's migration, then migration of what? Are you talking about money migrating out of my pockets into yours? I can't even guess what's the deal if it's immigration.

So please do us all a favor and stop. If for no other reason then think about public safety, people are driving past your billboards doing 50-60 km/h and we all know that
laughing, rolling around and driving don't mix.

Please stop, no more.

Respectfully Yours,

Ron






OK, guys I really could use your input on this, in any of the world's languages.
I know I'm not laughing alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment